Do I Have Borderline Personality Disorder? Dec 16, 2015 4:18:28 GMT
Post by Mea on Dec 16, 2015 4:18:28 GMT
Here are a collection of posts to help you decide whether or not you may possibly have Borderline Personality Disorder. The following information can be found on this thread:
- The Borderline Personality Disorder Checklist
- The BPD Checklist (Quiz Version)
- I relate to ______ symptom. Do I have BPD?
- I don’t have _______ symptom. Do I still have BPD?
- I think I have BPD, but my therapist/psychiatrist doesn’t agree?
- I experience symptoms differently from what I’ve read. Do I still have BPD?
- Can I still have BPD even if I “seem normal” to other people?
- Can I still have BPD even if I don’t have the more “stereotypical” symptoms?
- Can I still have BPD even if have some “opposite” symptoms?
- Can I still have BPD if I don’t relate to blogs about “BPD feelings”?
- Can I still have BPD even if I don’t relate to the “simplified” description of it?
- Sometimes I relate to BPD relatable posts, and sometimes I don’t?
- Are there any REQUIRED symptoms of BPD?
- I was diagnosed with BPD, but I don’t think I have it?
- How can I get diagnosed?
- Can I have BPD even though I did not have a traumatic childhood?
- I’m a teenager. How do I know if it’s BPD or “teenage hormones”?
- Can minors be diagnosed with BPD?
- I can go weeks with borderline symptoms and then weeks without?
- Maybe I’m just faking it?
- I feel like I didn’t experience these symptoms until I read about them?
- Can I have BPD if a family member has it as well?
- Do I have these symptoms or am I adopting them/faking for validation?
- Do I need an “official” diagnosis in order to be valid?
- Does SBD support self-diagnosis?
- What is the best way to self-diagnose?
- Can I self-diagnose, even if I am underage?
- Is it okay for me to self-diagnose even if I am able to see a professional?
- 20 Things Only Someone with BPD Can Understand
- What do I have if I don’t have BPD?
- I definitely don’t have BPD, so what is the “opposite” of BPD?
- Can you still have BPD if you only experience negative emotions?
- What is a Favorite Person? Do I need to have one to have BPD?
- What is the difference between a Favorite Person and a Depended?
- What is similar to BPD?
- How can I figure out if this is BPD or Bipolar?
- Does it matter if I express my symptoms internally or externally?
- Does self-diagnosis hurt those with a professional diagnosis?
- I relate to blogs about BPD but not the criteria?